As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* The DSMC19 workshop was held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, on September 22-25, 2019. (Website)
* "Five Surprising Results from Direct Simulation Monte Carlo", Inst. Multiscale Thermofluids, Univ. Edinburgh, Scotland, March 9, 2020 (Slides)
* "Suppression and Distortion of Non-Equilibrium Fluctuations by Transpiration", DSMC19 workshop, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, September 22-25, 2019 (Slides)
* "Mechanics and Optics in Game Engines and in Game Design", American Association of Physics Teachers 2019 Summer Meeting, Provo, Utah, USA, July 20-24, 2019 (Slides)
* "Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Flow through Porous Membranes", International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Valencia, Spain, July 15-19, 2019 (Slides)
* "A Discrete Ion Stochastic Continuum Overdamped Solvent Algorithm for Modeling Electrolytes", D. Ladiges, . Carney, A. Nonaka, K. Klymko, G. Moore, A.L. Garcia, S. Natesh, A. Donev, J.B. Bell, submitted to Journal of Chemical Physics (PDF).
* "A Low Mach Number Fluctuating Hydrodynamics Model For Ionic Liquids", K. Klymko, S.. Carney, A. Nonaka, A.L. Garcia, J.B. Bell, submitted to Physical Review Fluids (PDF).
* "Validity of path thermodynamics in reactive systems", M. Malek Mansour, A.L. Garcia, Physical Review E, 101 052135 (2020) (PDF).
* "On the Suppression and Distortion of Non-Equilibrium Fluctuations by Transpiration", D. Ladiges, A. Nonaka, J.B. Bell, and A.L. Garcia, Physics of Fluids 31, 052002 (2019) (PDF).