As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* The DSMC19 workshop was held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, on September 22-25, 2019. (Website)
* "Five Surprising Results from Direct Simulation Monte Carlo", Inst. Multiscale Thermofluids, Univ. Edinburgh, Scotland, March 9, 2020 (Slides)
* "Thermal Fluctuations in the Dissipation Range of Homogeneous Isotropic Turbulence", J.B. Bell, A. Nonaka, A.L. Garcia and G. Eyink, arXiv:2109.08761 [physics.flu-dyn] (PDF).
* "A Discrete Ion Stochastic Continuum Overdamped Solvent Algorithm for Modeling Electrolytes", D. Ladiges, . Carney, A. Nonaka, K. Klymko, G. Moore, A.L. Garcia, S. Natesh, A. Donev, J.B. Bell, Physical Review Fluids 6 044309 (2021) (PDF).
* "A Low Mach Number Fluctuating Hydrodynamics Model For Ionic Liquids", K. Klymko, S.. Carney, A. Nonaka, A.L. Garcia, J.B. Bell, Physical Review Fluids 5, 093701 (2020) (PDF).
* "Validity of path thermodynamics in reactive systems", M. Malek Mansour, A.L. Garcia, Physical Review E, 101 052135 (2020) (PDF).