As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
*The DSMC19 workshop will be held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, on September 22-25, 2019. (Website)
* "Low Mach Number Fluctuating Hydrodynamics for Electrolytes", Twentieth Symposium On Thermophysical Properties, Boulder, CO, USA, June 24-29, 2018 (Slides)
* "Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Reactive Liquid Mixtures", Twentieth Symposium On Thermophysical Properties, Boulder, CO, USA, June 24-29, 2018 (Slides)
* "On the Suppression and Distortion of Non-Equilibrium Fluctuations by Transpiration", D. Ladiges, A. Nonaka, J.B. Bell, and A. L. Garcia, Physics of Fluids 31, 052002 (2019) (PDF).
* "Fluctuating hydrodynamics of electrolytes at electroneutral scales", A. Donev, A. J. Nonaka, C. Kim, A. L. Garcia, and J. B. Bell, Physical Review Fluids, 4 043701 (2019) (PDF).
* "Fluctuating Hydrodynamics and Debye-Hückel-Onsager Theory for Electrolytes", A. Donev, A. L. Garcia, J.-P. Péraud, A. J. Nonaka, and J. B. Bell, Current Opinion in Electrochemistry 13 1 (2019) (PDF).