As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* Essentials of Modern Thermodynamics is now available on Amazon
* The DSMC19 workshop was held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, on September 22-25, 2019. (Website)
* "Five Surprising Results from Direct Simulation Monte Carlo", Inst. Multiscale Thermofluids, Univ. Edinburgh, Scotland, March 9, 2020 (Slides)
* "A Staggered Scheme for the Compressible Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Multispecies Fluid Mixtures", I. Srivastava, D.R. Ladiges, A.J. Nonaka, A.L. Garcia, and J.B. Bell, submitted to Physical Review E (2022).
* "Modeling Electrokinetic Flows with the Discrete Ion Stochastic Continuum Overdamped Solvent Algorithm", D.R. Ladiges, J.G. Wang, I. Srivastava, A.J. Nonaka, J. B. Bell, S.P. Carney, A.L. Garcia, and A. Donev, to appear in Physical Review E (2022).
* "Thermal Fluctuations in the Dissipation Range of Homogeneous Isotropic Turbulence", J.B. Bell, A. Nonaka, A.L. Garcia and G. Eyink, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 939, A12. (2022).
* "A Discrete Ion Stochastic Continuum Overdamped Solvent Algorithm for Modeling Electrolytes", D. Ladiges, . Carney, A. Nonaka, K. Klymko, G. Moore, A.L. Garcia, S. Natesh, A. Donev, J.B. Bell, Physical Review Fluids 6 044309 (2021).