As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* Keynote talk for the Special Session Multi-scale Modeling with PDEs in Computational Science and Engineering: Algorithms, Simulations, Analysis, and Applications at the Joint Mathematics Meetings in San Diego, California, January 10-13, 2018
* Keynote talk at the 3rd European Conference on Non-Equilibrium Gas Flows (NEGF18), in Strasbourg, France, 28th February – 2nd March, 2018
* "How I Broke DSMC", 25th International Conference on Discrete Simulation of Fluid Dynamics (DSFD 2016), Shenzhen, China, July 4-8, 2016 (Slides, Sketchbook)
* "Fluctuation-enhanced electric conductivity in electrolyte solutions", J-P Péraud, A. Nonaka, J. B. Bell, A. Donev and A. Garcia, Proce. Nat. Acad. Sciences (PNAS) 114 10829 (2017) (PDF).
* "Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Reaction-Diffusion Systems", C. Kim, A. Nonaka, J. B. Bell, A. Garcia and A. Donev, J. Chem. Phys. 146 124110 (2017) (PDF).
* "Low Mach Number Fluctuating Hydrodynamics for Electrolytes", J-P Péraud, A. Nonaka, A. Chaudhri, J. B. Bell, A. Donev, A. Garcia, Physical Review Fluids 1, 074103 (2016) (PDF).
* "A Horizontal Vane Radiometer: Experiment, Theory, and Simulation", D. Wolfe, A. Larraza, A. Garcia, Physics of Fluids 28, 037103 (2016) (PDF).
* Trolls, DreamWorks Animation, Physics Consultant (2016) (IMDB)