As a university professor and a research scientist, I spend much of my time distributing information. The purpose of this site is to do this more efficiently. You'll also find some personal items, such as paintings, prints, and sketchbook drawings.
* DSMC23 workshop in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, September 24-27, 2023. (Website)
* "A Numerical Scheme for Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Multispecies Gas Mixtures", 4th European Conference on Non-equilibrium Gas Flows - NEGF23, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, March 29-31, 2023 (Slides)
* "Steric effects in induced-charge electro-osmosis for strong electric fields", J. Galen Wang, Daniel R. Ladiges, Ishan Srivastava, Sean P. Carney, Andy J. Nonaka, Alejandro L. Garcia, and John B. Bell, Phys. Rev. Fluids 8, 083702 (2023).
* "Fluctuating hydrodynamics and the Rayleigh–Plateau instability", Bryn Barker, John B. Bell, and Alejandro L. Garcia, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 120 e2306088120 (2023).
* "A Staggered Scheme for the Compressible Fluctuating Hydrodynamics of Multispecies Fluid Mixtures", I. Srivastava, D.R. Ladiges, A.J. Nonaka, A.L. Garcia, and J.B. Bell, Physical Review E 107, 015305 (2023).
* "Validity of path thermodynamic description of reactive systems: Microscopic simulations", F. Baras, Alejandro L. Garcia, and M. Malek Mansour, Phys. Rev. E 107, 014106 (2023).